Now you can get this album online by Paypal or credit card. Click "Add to Cart".
However, we can accept personal cheques from Ireland, UK, USA,
We do not accept euro cheques except Rep.of Ireland.
Contact us if you would like to send your cheque to us.
(including shipping costs)
Andy Irvine with Rens van der Zalm
Released on 13th November 2013
"A new album recorded live in 'the wild' in South Australia and New South Wales"
Andy and Rens van der Zalm drove through the bitter winter of July 2012,
camped in the wilderness and kept warm by building camp fires out of old railway sleepers.
Slept in swags, drank Cooper's Sparkling Ale and recorded an album in old historic woolsheds,
shearers quarters and old forgotten schoolhouses!
- Irish and Australian songs, recorded live -
Produced by Andy Irvine & Rens van der Zalm
1. I wish I was in Belfast Town (Trad. arr. Andy Irvine) 5:13
2. Come to the Bower (Trad. arr. Andy Irvine) 5:06
3. Billy Far Out (Andy Irvine) 3:34
4. Sergeant Small (Trad. arr. Andy Irvine) 4:04
5. The Dandenong (Trad. arr. Kate Burke / Andy Irvine) 4:41
6. Braes of Moneymore (Trad. arr. Andy Irvine) 4:02
7. Outlaw Frank Gardiner (Trad. arr. Andy Irvine) 3:28
8. He Fades Away (Alistair Hulett) 3:58
9. Farewell to Kellswater (Trad. arr. Andy Irvine) 5:27
10. Douglas Mawson (Andy Irvine) 6:40
Lyrics are from HERE